Wednesday, June 12, 2013

June 12, 2012...still here

So today at the hospital I think was one of my hardest days yet.  I had no visitors and wow does that make a difference.  Time went by so slow and it was the first time in 14 days that I truly wanted to get the heck out of here.  It is super hard being confined to one room and in a bed all day long.  The kids were super busy today with Miles' graduation from Kindergarten so I didn't want to spoil a thing by having him come here and be stuck in a room.  I set up a whole timeline of events and kept the family busy.  Miles and Sienna had their Spring assembly and then graduation happened.  I asked Ali to bring everyone to lunch at Stephanie on Newbury to celebrate and then they were off to Clarendon Park to have milk shakes and play.  Soon after everyone got home and took a snooze and they all arrived at the hospital to see you and celebrate.  The unfortunate thing was Ali was not feeling well and needed to head home to get a good nights sleep. So this is my first night I am in a hospital alone. Feels so strange and I pray we have no news in the middle of the night with baby Hailey.  Tomorrow is Uncle Steve's birthday and hopefully everyone is feeling up to par so we can celebrate here. I think it has become super difficult for everyone to come here daily I feel bad but I just don't want to go a day without seeing the kids. My heart aches and I wish I could change my situation.  I am so nervous with the upcoming birth but no to have this baby but for the unknown about the outcome. Oh how I wish I had a crystal ball or a sign that would say all will work out, keep the faith.  Only time will tell.  I really don't seem to be going crazy when kept busy through my days.  Now with school out things are going to slow down real fast.  Maybe that will be good for grandma Rita, Steve and David and even Daddy Ali.  The cool thing is the kids have not missed a beat with me being here thanks to everyone helping out. Only 14 days to go be strong and stay positive.  Keep the FAITH.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment