Well its official, I am on complete bed rest with baby #4. Currently, at Beth Israel Hospital and it looks like I am not getting out until our new bundle arrives. Big goal make it to June 27th! Its been a crazy couple of months around here since becoming pregnant. As we all know, pregnancy for me does not come easy. From the start, there were issues and complicated tests to pass and we did it! So here I am today, a huge milestone for me, one week in the hospital and 31 weeks today. GOAL get to 34 weeks. As I passed all the tests (the scary ones too) during our kids Spring break, around March 16th we were in the Cape with my brothers and I ended up fracturing my foot which now that that is over was somewhat of a help making me take it easy. I was in a boot for about 2.5 months bringing me to about two weeks ago. During this pregnancy I was told I have complete previa the same thing I had with Miles only this time I was concerned but not as much since this is our last baby and back with Miles and hysterectomy was not an option. So fast forward, I started bleeding which is why I am here now. They don't want me to go pasted 34 weeks it is to risky for both of us. So we pray for all the angels and saints to watch over us for the next 21 days to keep us safe and avoid all complications. My mom and two brothers have been a huge help coming to watch my 3 little munchkins while I am here. Not seeing them and doing the daily routine has become the hardest part for me. We have a nice routine where they always head here around 4:30 pm daily and we always have a healthy dinner together. I have been on such a healthy diet that thanks to my mom and Karen our sitter they have been cooking up a storm to avoid eating hospital food. The teams here all know me and we just need the days to pass ever so quickly. I need to take deep breathes daily and count my blessings. I can't wait to squeeze our baby girl and to take a long nap and recover ever so quickly to get my life back. We have a name for our little bundle who I might add is already 4 pounds at 31 weeks ready:
HAILEY FAITH MOTAMED!
so when asked what are their names: MILES, SIENNA, HUDSON & HAILEY. We feel so blessed. More to follow keeping my fingers crossed. PS. Thank goodness for my hubby he sleep right besides me nightly...Love him!
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment