Every year we now try to squeeze a family trip to the away just our family. We stress with the packing and get super excited to get out of New England cold weather only to land looking completely stressed out and pasty. The kids are cranky from the flight but once we landed and got to walk outside the plane to the Cayman Island we all took a breath and enjoy pure bliss for a whole 10 days. When we come home from any trip as a family we are closer, happier, enjoy each other and look forward to the next one. I can't wait until this December to venture with our newborn and soak up the sun. The ocean waters were unbelievable so clean no seaweed or rocks. There were no bug bites and pure white sandy beaches. We drank a lot of coconut water, played in the sand, ate a ton of red snapper, boogie boarded, Sienna and I got our very first braids and daddy got to relax and play all day. Oh and I almost forgot we even swam with a dolphin named Galeo. What a trip! Until next time....xoxoxo










No comments:
Post a Comment