Tuesday, June 11, 2013
Graduation from Kindergarten at Kingsley
My oldest boy, Miles will be will graduating from Kingsley Montessori tomorrow after his spring assembly. I can't believe it! It makes me have a lump in my throat, it seems like yesterday when he started 3 years ago. He is such a good boy for the most part, smart, sensitive, kind, gentle, funny and very strong. Almost 6 years ago my sweet Miles came into this world as a preemie at 34+ weeks and was super strong out the gate and only in the NICU for 10 days. Miles, mom and dad are so proud of you and I will have to make it up to you since I will have to miss your most special day tomorrow. You and mommie will have our very own celebration together like old times. Daddy did promise to take a ton of video so I will see every minute. Here are some pics of Miles through the years....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment