Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Another day down....

Another day down.... I am super excited and looking to hit this Saturday which will mark 32 weeks in my pregnancy.  As of today, June 11th, I have now been here 12 days and counting.  To be honest the time has been a blur and seems to be going pretty fast.  I still can't believe that in 16 days our baby girl will be born on June 27th, 2013. I am hoping and praying that the surgery for both of us goes without any complications.  My family has been amazing even though we seem to argue over the littlest things. It has been truly hard for me to do things from this place but I just don't want to miss a beat for my kids and for our home stuff to fall behind.   I have been on this health kick since prior to arriving here and have been following a new book that has made me feel amazing inside and out.  During this pregnancy, I have only gained around 25 pounds and feel all baby around the midsection.  The book is" Its All Good", by Gwenith Paltrow.  I have a new found respect for what I put in my mouth and just want to keep it going.  Being in the hospital does not help much in what I want to prepare to eat here.  Thankfully, for my mom and sitter Karen I have been able to talk with them via phone and discuss what our options are for the next day.  My mom and brothers (Steve & David) bring either lunch or dinner here or both each day which I am so forever grateful. How lucky am I to have such great support!  The cool thing is they are losing weight themselves since following this new way of eating.  I find that she mostly uses in the book: maple syrup, brown rice syrup, lemons, limes, garlic, olive oil and avocados as staples for most meal.  I can't wait to have our home life back and to really heal from this surgery which I am so flipping scared about. The recovery is going to be difficult but I will have to put my zone cap on and get into some serious shape to take care of my four children.  I miss them so much and can't wait until the day I can be myself again and lift them into my arms for a tight squeeze.  Even more so, I can't wait for Ali and I to hold hands and snuggle again. Date night will be weekly come September. Pray for us. I love my family!!!! Here are some pics from our shoot in the fall.  I am waiting for the CD from our recent shoot and can't wait to share them.
xoxox

















No comments:

Post a Comment