Today is June 13th, Uncle Steve's birthday. 14 days to go in this hospital before we will deliver baby girl June 27th, 2013. I refer to myself today as stable and no news is good news for now! I can really feel her move and I am getting a big belly just sitting around here. This weekend will mark 32 weeks and big jump from when I got here. I survived not having anyone by day yesterday and spent the night by myself here which was not so bad at all. Funny how when forced into it you get the wits scared out of you but then you come through and its a piece of cake. Almost a bit easier being here alone so I don't have to tip toe around worrying if someone is comfortable or not. Anyhoo, this morning I had such a great moment watching my little girl be a mini version of me. We have this drop cam and so I get to see into Hudson's room. So here I am at 7am and I got an alert on my phone alerting me there was motion or movement in his room. He started asking for everyone in the house and along comes Sienna who crawled into his crib hushed him and said let's lay together everyone is still sleeping. Since having these cameras we have realized that Sienna has been putting him to sleep and waking with him daily. She love him! She takes such great care of him what a wonderful big sister. She tells him to lay down, she rubs his back and she threw him a book and said read this. Slowly she walked away and said shhhh everyone is sleeping and whispered I will leave my door open so you don't get scared. What a tear jerker I am so proud of her and super excited for baby Hailey to meet her. Thank you Sienna for all you help and hard work. xoxoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment