I thought I would jot down funny things my kids have been saying so I started to on my Blackberry. I only wish I started this once they started to talk because I remember some but wish I could remember every chuckle they gave me. Here are some from several different days in 2010 and 2011 and hopefully ongoing. The problem is finding the time. Enjoy!
Miles and I started to have "coversation" before bedtime where we would spend what should be 5 minutes but turns into 20 minutes of coversation each night. I love it because it is a time for us to chat about his day when the time is up he so doesn't want to go to bed so he starts to repeat all that we talked about, then says "I love u mom" over and over hilarious!
We always tell our kids to speak clearly when meeting/greeting new people or when they are saying hello or goodbye, funny thing happened at dropoff today with Miles we walked in and he yells morning Ms.becky, hi camilla then looks at mom with a funny grin I say nothing... last stop Ms. Miriam he yells hi Ms. Miriam then hugs Sienna and yelled bye mom and started laughing oh miles you are one funny kid!
Sienna tells all her families ie: grandma's, bubba, uncles and auntie sue when leaving a message love u, miss u, call me oh that voice!!
My son a true yankee fan... we were watching game 6 texas vs ny, miles started chanting "let's go yankees" turns to me and said mom we don't like the guys with the T on there hats right? Too cute for words!
Miles went to school today and ran right to class his sister Sienna was so sad she didn't get to say goodbye so his teacher saw went to get Miles to tell him he forgot to say goodbye so he came out gave her a hug and said honey don't worry I have to go but I will be home soon.
Miles talked about food preparation at school and he had hot dogs again daddy said again boy you are going to turn into a hotdog he said dad I am much cuter than a hot dog.
Miles asked are you going to have a baby I said I don't know what do you want a brother and a sister
Sienna fell down got up and said Oh maann!
Miles asked why do you have boobs I responded b/c I am a woman he then said why does Sienna have nipples? Will I get boobs?
We have conversation before bed and when daddy comes in the room that is a sign that it is time to go to bed so instead daddy laid in bed but not under the covers miles said if u want to be part of conversation u have to get under the covers dad!
Sienna pooped Miles says hi little stinker!
Oct12th,2010: we went to dinner at Abe and louies haven't been in awhile, it was Miles choice for dinner our waiter a now longtime friend decides to come to our table to say a big hello to all with warm welcome handshakes and kisse... he walks away: Miles response "now he is a gentleman!"
I woke in the am went into Sienna's room she looks at me and said how r u? I lost it she is only 17mths old.
Miles missed his best friend Loch turns to me before bed and says Mom I miss my greatest friend so much I can't take it, can we have a playdate"
Sienna is trained to say "love u, miss u, call me to all who love her!
Both say now let's get cozy! We pull out blankets and do just that!
We looked at our magic 8 ball and said are we gonna have a baby response is "it's decidebly so" Miles runs hugs me and says I love u mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment