Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Baby No. 3...

We have been blessed with news that we are going to be expanding our family.  Our entire family is so excited.  Our son Miles' response was "are you teasing me?" he couldn't be more delighted.  Sienna just walks around saying baby, baby. My husband has been great through all of the first trimester issues that come up. He has been a huge help and just loves being a daddy.  I love him more and more each day seeing his expression after he has been at work all day. Thank you Ali!!!  I swear if women new the feeling before getting pregnant we just wouldn't do that all over again.  There must be a reason we women forget the highs and lows of pregnancy.  It can get rough when you don't have immediate family to help you out. We have been lucky with grandma Rita who has been coming up to save us from time to time. I have finally entered my second trimester and am starting to feel the glow. However, I am still not looking the part, although, I am doing my best to embrace this new chubby body of mine.  I just spent so much time at the gym getting back into shape after having Sienna somedays it scares me will I really get back to a size 4-6. Really? Well at least for now I can just gaze and daydream that a new little member will be joining us come May.  So exciting.  This week at my doctor appointment we may even find out what we are having.  Oh the waiting...that has to be the hardest part.  We are over the moon and so are the kids! So excited to see you baby on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment