Thursday, January 27, 2011

Baby No. 3...It's a Boy!!!!

So baby Motamed #3 is a boy and we couldn't be happier.  I posted some amazing ultra sound pictures below from 6 weeks heartbeat, to 8 weeks to 17 weeks gestation.  I am now 21 weeks and we have 17 weeks to go (more than half way there).  I will have a scheduled c-section which will be on or around May 23rd or 30th, 2011 a Taurus baby.  By then, Miles will be 2 months away from his 4th birthday and Sienna will be 2 years and 2 months.  For the most part I have been enjoying this pregnancy and the food I get to eat.  The first 3 months were filled with all day sickness but as soon as that passed and I got through the critical months, feeling the baby move and having a glow is truly the best part of pregnancy.  I am so looking forward to meeting this new little man who will expand our family and bring us so much joy.  Now we have to work on a name...gosh boy names are so hard.  I wonder what your name will be. Can't wait to hold you little one. We love you!!!

6 weeks heart beat
8 weeks
17 weeks 


No comments:

Post a Comment