Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Happy Valentine's Day!
Happy Valentine's Day! We love to decorate our house and make fun treats for our family and friends. This year I was inspired by parenting magazine and saw an article to make home made gift bags filled with candy for Miles' Kingsley class. I thought this could be fun and it was a success. He was so cute after pick up and said "mom everyone said thank you to me" thank you several times over. He was so excited. Sienna and Miles both helped decorate our house with home made decorations. Our actual Valentine's Day was spent at the U Club of Boston. They set up the babysitting area and decorated cookies and made more crafts. Daddy and I then enjoyed dinner with our muchkins and shared some love cards. Here are some photos of our fun Valentine's Day. Until next year....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment