Saturday, December 11, 2010
a little late..Halloween 2010
I can't seem to catch up these days. My trouble is technology it never fails anytime I get jazzed about making an album for a family member, want to make a post, print pictures, or just email someone some updates my PC or my MAC fails on me. I get so frustrated that all I have been doing is taking pictures because I don't want to miss these years with my two cute babies. So I bit the bullet and said I better post Halloween before New Years is upon me. Miles dressed up as top gun F16 air-force pilot and Sienna was a kitty kat. Mommy joined in on the fun and dressed as Sienna. Our Halloween 2010 in Boston was filled with so many parties 4 to be exact! We had one at Sienna's music class Family Music Makers which she was joined with her best friend Blake Baird and her brother Loch while Miles was in school that day. Then our next party was with Kingsley Montessori, Miles and his classmates had a pumpkin decorating party. We are members of the U Club of Boston and went to their Halloween party and finally we had true Halloween on October 31st. Our Halloween day consisted of meeting up with dear friends at the Clarendon Street playground for pizza, candy and a magic show. After that event to ventured to Beacon Hill Halloween which is amazing every year. All the streets are closed for the little ghosts and goblins to run from house to house to collect their treats. We love Halloween in Boston and so enjoy our outings with the kids. Miles would go to the houses and instead of saying trick or treat he would say "I feel the need for speed" from the top gun movie so we got many chuckles from all the neighbors. Sienna was a fiesty little cat by the end of the evening from all the sugar she ate. We came home around 8:30 pm and then counted all their candy. For two little rascals they made out BIG TIME!!!! even in such cold temps the weather went down to the 30's that night burrrr..... Happy Halloweeen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment