Thursday, November 4, 2010

I Love taking photos...

I just wish I had more time to really learn this skill.  Taking photos has always been a passion of mine and now that I have a new Nikon D90 I am even more into photography.  My goal is to take a class in the next two years and really learn to master this craft.  I always have been the one in my family to take the pictures especially of the children.   When I am with my mom and sister, we always have one goal in common get a picture, a good picture, of Miles, Marisa and Sienna so we can blow it up and give it to grandma.  My sister came to Boston this past summer with cousin Marisa and I decided we go all out.  So we did, we got the kids breakfast, dressed the girls in the same linen white dresses and Miles in white linen pants with a cotton camisa.  Once we packed our bag of tricks and treat we were off the Espalnade, Charles River.  We tried our best to keep all of them happy and we were pretty happy with some of the pictures we got.  Hope you enjoy them as much as we did.






No comments:

Post a Comment