Today the family and I did a lot of organizing. We are trying to get ready for another fun filled week. This week is going to be especially fun because it is the week before Halloween. Miles is going to be an F16 Top Gun Airforce Pilot and Sienna a sweet kitty cat. I can't wait to upload the photos they are going to be too cute for words! Both of them are currently asleep at the moment and already I am excited for them to wake up. Funny how sometimes you can't wait for them to get to their naps but once the house is quiet you miss those little voices. Daddy did the grocery shopping and I organized the house. All we have left to do is give those munchkins baths and a yummy dinner and off to bed we go. The weather started to get cold like really cold and all I thought of was how much fun we had this past summer in Cape Cod. So much so that I had to include a photo from our awesome summer ahhh don't you just miss summer. Happy Sunday!

No comments:
Post a Comment