Saturday, February 9, 2013

Today is February 9th, 2013 and it has been a long while since I have been on my blog.  Today is Saturday morning and we are hunkering down for the Blizzard of 2013.  We are seeing records of 28 inches of snow with difficult conditions outside.  We just ate breakfast.  Miles and I made a crockpot hot chocolate so we can sip as we come in and out from sledding which we plan on doing all day.  We also let daddy sleep in and we made waffles with fresh blueberries and strawberries.  YUM YUM.  Hudson who is now almost 20 months old loved his breakfast and drank all of his milk.  Sienna who will be four years old in a few weeks has grown up so fast before our eyes. I am 14 weeks pregnant with baby #4.  We are expecting in July and words can not express how over the moon we are.  We find out what we are having on Valentines Day next week. Super excited and getting bigger.  Although the worries have already set in however, I recently PASSED all the scary tests so we are looking really good as I enter the 2nd trimester.  I have so much to say since the last post, almost a year and a half ago so embarrassed but completely excused since we have 3 kids to look out for.  I will do my best to catch up.  We are going to head outside to see those conditions and get our sled on.  Be back with some pics to show how much they have grown and how much they love the SNOW.  XOXO great to be back

No comments:

Post a Comment