Saturday, March 26, 2011
Are you getting married???
A funny thing happened with both Miles and Sienna the other day. On March 22nd, 2011 we celebrated our 8 year anniversary and so we decided to show the kids our wedding video. My tradition is to view our wedding video every year on the day we were married. So we did and the kids loved it. The first time they saw it they had lots of questions like "Why am I not there?", Where are we in the video? Why didn't you take us there? they said. We explained why and then we had the opportunity to take them to our wedding site in Thompson, CT for a photo shoot with our wedding photography back in October so this time when they saw it they said "Hey we went there?" That evening we all went to bed and I was so hot that night I put on a nightgown, a white cotten nightgown and Miles happened to wake me in the night and so I attended to him and when he saw me he said "Are you wearing your wedding dress? haha I laughed and said no Miles this is my PJ he then said I like those PJ's mommie. Off to bed he went. Then when morning came I went in to get Sienna and when she saw me she said "Are you getting marrried?" I guess my kids have not seen me in a dress in a long time so they just assumed I was getting married. Too funny!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment